Online English Language Teachers
We are recruiting for suitably qualified EFL teachers for online teaching for a period of 12 weeks. We are particularly interested in teachers with previous online teaching experience who would like to be considered for work in October 2021. The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering English courses to non- native speakers (adult learners) during a 12 week course.
- 16 hours per week, 4 days per week
- Monday – Thursday
- 10.30AM – 12.30PM / 1PM – 3PM
*Hours will change to 1 hour earlier after clocks change on 31st October (starting 9.30AM)
- £20 per hour
- Be educated to a minimum of degree
- Hold a recognised EFL teacher training qualification comprising at least 6 hours of observed teaching practice and a minimum of 120 hours of input e.g. CELTA, CELT, Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent. (Please contact us if you are in doubt about your qualification or if you are a qualified teacher at primary or secondary level with other EFL qualifications).
- Have verifiable English language skills at C2 in the
- Possess excellent organizational and communication
- Experience teaching English online
- Experience teaching university level students / adult learners
- A proven interest in teaching with technology and/or teaching
- A track record of relevant continual professional development
- An up-to-date CV including the names and contact details of two
- A cover letter including why you wish to be considered for the position and clearly stating how you meet the criteria.
- Copies of relevant certificates (degree, EFL training).
Please note that we are unable to reply to applications that do not meet the essential criteria or have not fully completed the application procedure.
Download the Job Description to find out more.
Apply for Work for us
Download the Job Description