- Reviews (0)
The IELTS Essential Exam Skills and Strategies Live Online preparation course offered by Foyle International is designed to familiarise IELTS candidates with key exam skills and strategies essential to complete the speaking and writing papers of the IELTS exam with confidence.
The course comprises 12 x 1 hour sessions which are delivered live online. Classes are fully interactive and taught by our team of experienced and qualified tutors. We have both native and non-native teachers who share their extensive knowledge and understanding of the IELTS exam, giving students a range of perspectives and experience.
The course covers the following areas:
- An overview of the IELTS exam and grading system
- Understanding test formats and questions
- Time management
- Writing Paper: strategies, example of question types and tips
- Speaking Exam: strategies, example of question types and tips
- Continuing by yourself: ideas for further practice
The course is ideally suited for those with a minimum current English level of B1 / Intermediate or IELTS level 4.5.