Online OET Medical English Preparation course
- Reviews (0)
This online OET course combines Medical English and Occupational English Test (OET) test preparation, aiming to get you ready to achieve OET Grade B.
The course uses authentic cases which have been drawn from a range of specialisms as diverse as obstetrics, ophthalmology and neurology. All texts used on the course will be taken from the most up to date journals.
It is suitable for 12 healthcare professions including doctors, nurses, dentists, pharmacists, and more. The OET exam is recognised by official healthcare bodies across the UK, Ireland, Australia, Dubai and Singapore.
- 15 academic hours (50 minutes) – Group classes
- 10 academic hours (50 minutes) – one-to-one
- Authentic texts drawn from real healthcare scenarios
- Language focus across all four skills: Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking
- Skill-building lessons and strategies based on actual OET material
- Language activities aligned with healthcare workplace scenarios
- Advice for test day.
Note: The recommended study period by British Council to increase by 0.5 in IELTS is 120 hours of study. We recommend studying at least 15 hours of English per week, for a minimum of 3 months for an English level of IELTS 6.5
Online courses are limited to 6 hours per week