Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. Its budget of €14.7 billion will provide opportunities for over 4 million Europeans to study, train gain experience, and volunteers abroad.
The programme looks to deal with specific issues:
- Reduce unemployment, especially among young people
- Promote adult learning, especially for new skills and skills required by the labour market
- Encourage young people to take part in European democracy
- Support innovation, cooperation and reform
- Reduce early school leaving
- Promote co-operation on mobility with the EU’s partner countries
Key Action 1: Mobility of individuals (Learners and staff)
Our programmes include work-based training programmes in local host companies across many vocational areas. We are experienced at encorporating ECVET principles to all mobility programmes.
All learners receive assessments during their placements and progress reports and certification at the end of their mobility period.