Work in the UK as a qualified nurse
There is a huge demand for qualified nurses in both private healthcare and within the National Healthcare Service (NHS) in the UK. We provide a route to employment for overseas nurses who want to work the UK.
- Qualified nurse in home country
- OET Grade B OR IELTS 7.0 (in all components)
- OSCE 1 (Computer Based Test) completed
- Tier 2 (Employment) visa
WHAT IS THIS PROGRAMME?
We provide you with an 8 month PAID placement (approx. £9,000-£12,000) in healthcare in Northern Ireland. During this 8 month period you will be prepared for and can take the OSCE 2 exam – which is a practical exam – here in Derry. At the end of the 8 months, nurses will have completed the OSCE 2 exam and achieved registration with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council)
After registering on the programme, Foyle International provide the following:
- Checking of documentation
- Support with Applying for Tier 2 visa
- Interview support
- Help with job applications
- We set up interviews with employers
- Flights up to £550 (for single ticket) provided by employer
- Organization of accommodation – 1 month rent FREE
- 8 month contract of employment with an extended offer of 2-3 years
- Monthly monitoring of progress
- OSCE 2 Preparation Module
OSCE 2 Preparation Module
- 15 hours
- Blended learning
The OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) is designed to assess your ability to competently apply your professional nursing or midwifery skills and knowledge in the UK. It is set at the level expected of nurses and midwives as they enter the profession (at the point of registration). This means you must show that you are capable of applying knowledge to the care of patients at the level expected of a newly registered nurse or midwife. This module will support your preparation for OSCE 2. It will offer 2 hours per week over 6 weeks (online via webinars and adobe connect classes) and one 3 hour face-to-face session (in-company/ OET Centre).
HOW DO I ENROL?
Get in touch with our team at email@example.com for an application form. You will need to send proof of your nursing qualification, recognized English test (OET Grade B or IELTS 7.0).