Route to Employment
Photo: Wavebreak media
There is a huge demand for qualified nurses in both private and public healthcare in the UK. We prepare nurses for work in the UK, enabling them to ‘hit the ground running’ in their UK career.
WHAT IS THIS PROGRAMME?
Foyle International provide support and guidance on working in the UK as a nurse.
- Interview preparation
- CV workshop
- Cultural orientation to the UK
- Guidance on applying to the NMC
- Support with applying for a Tier 2 visa
- Accommodation provided
Nurses who successfully achieve OET B and CBT can apply for jobs across the UK.
- Qualified nurse in home country
- OET Grade B OR IELTS 7.0
- CBT (Computer Based Test) completed
- NMC evaluation completed
- Standard Visitor Visa/Short Term Study Visa
After registering on the programme, Foyle International provide the following services:
- Checking of documentation
- Support with Applying for Tier 2 visa
- Interview support
- Help with job applications
- Help registering with a GP
- Help opening a bank account
HOW DO I ENROL?
Get in touch with our team at email@example.com for an application form. You will need to send proof of your nursing qualification, recognized English test (OET Grade B or IELTS 7.0).