Route to Employment Programme
Monday – Friday
C1 English / IELTS 7.0-7.5 /OET B / OSCE 1
Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org
What is this programme?
There is a high demand for nurses in private health care and the NHS. If you are interested in employment in UK and Ireland in this sector, we can provide you a route to employment.
• Qualified Nurse
• OSCE Part 1 Completed
• IELTS Level 7.0 OR OET Level B
After registering with us we provide the following service:
•Checking of documentation
• Support with applying for Tier 2
• Interview support
• Help with applications
• Setting up Interviews with Employers
•Flights up to £550 for single ticket
During Employment (Offer):
• OSCE 2 Preparation Module (blended learning). The OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) is designed to assess your ability to competently apply your professional nursing or midwifery skills and knowledge in the UK. It is set at the level expected of nurses and midwives as they enter the profession (at the point of registration). This means you must show that you are capable of applying knowledge to the care of patients at the level expected of a newly registered nurse or midwife. This module will support your preparation for OSCE 2. It will offer 2 hours per week over 6 weeks (online via webinars and adobe connect classes) and one 3 hour face-to-face session (in-company/ OET Centre). Total 15 Hours.
• Funding for Training on OSCE (No exam fee)
• Organisation of accommodation (1 month rent FREE)
• 8 Month contract of employment with an extended offer of 3-years
• Monthly monitoring of progress
How do I enrol?
To request an application pack, or to discuss the programme in more detail please contact our Sales & Marketing team at email@example.com