PON C5 Internship Programme
What is this course?
The PON C5 Internship Programme combines a professional internship placement with social and cultural activities to offer students a fully immersed experience in the UK. We are able to provide a wide range of professional placements to enable students to gain work experience in an English speaking workplace and to help them add an international dimension to their CV. We work closely with local employers to ensure students have suitable placement tasks and are well-supported throughout their internship. Monitoring visits take place on a regular basis, and students will receive a certificate of participation on the programme as well as a final placement report.
- English placement test and assessment on arrival
- Internship placement at local company in Derry
- Monitoring and tracking of internship progress
- One full day excursion on Saturdays plus 2 additional Sunday excursions
- 2 evening events each week
- Certificate of participation at the end of the course
- Host family OR Residential accommodation – half board (breakfast and dinner each day)
- 1-2 students per family, as requested
- Bus passes (local transport)
- UK SIM cards provided for each student
- FREE 100-hour Online English course for all students
- Welcome pack with maps and tourist information
- 24 hour emergency support from Foyle International staff