WORK EXPERIENCE PROGRAMMES
We are able to offer a wide range of professional internship placements to enable you to gain work experience in an English speaking workplace and to help you add an international dimension to your CV.
Programmes can be supplemented with English Language lessons, cultural and social itinerary including tours, excursions and evening entertainment and can run for a minimum of 4 weeks up to 6 months.
Finding a good job is hard at the best of times – with so many people going to university and rising unemployment across Europe, competition for places is greater than ever before. But there is a way to give yourself an edge over others, and to give yourself the best chance of securing a job and gaining valuable work experience, and that’s by doing a period of internship.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
English Level: B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Age: 16 years old
The benefits of taking an internship are:
- A wide range of professional placements are available
- On the job training prepares you for your next job and improves your CV
- Development of skills in an international environment
- English training in order to get the most from your internship
- Support with writing your cover letter and CV, and job interview preparation
- Advice and training throughout the entire period of your placement
- Europass certificate and credit transfer (ECVET)