IELTS ESSENTIAL EXAM SKILLS & STRATEGIES LIVE
ONLINE PREPARATION COURSE
Monday – Friday
Intermediate – Advanced (B1 – C2)
Minimum of 2 hours per week
Tuesday 28th May 2019
What is this course?
The IELTS Essential Exam Skills and Strategies Live Online preparation course offered by Foyle International is designed to familiarise IELTS candidates with key exam skills and strategies essential to complete the speaking and writing papers of the IELTS exam with confidence.
The course comprises 12 x 1 hour sessions which are delivered live online. Classes are fully interactive and taught by our team of experienced and qualified tutors. We have both native and non-native teachers who share their extensive knowledge and understanding of the IELTS exam, giving students a range of perspectives and experience.
What does this course cover?
- An overview of the IELTS exam and grading system
- Understanding test formats and questions
- Time management
- Writing Paper: strategies, example of question types and tips
- Speaking Exam: strategies, example of question types and tips
- Continuing by yourself: ideas for further practice
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is recognized worldwide as a reliable indication of your English skills. It is a requisite for a variety of purposes including study at an English-speaking university, registration of medical, nursing and dental professionals in the UK, and immigration.
- Small group size of maximum 8 students
- Course delivery by qualified, experienced EFL teachers with specialisms in preparing students for IELTS
- Personal interaction with the teacher including the opportunity to ask questions and receive individual feedback
- Easy to use web platform with no software to download. All you will need is an Internet connection, a computer with Flash Player, headphones and a microphone