OET 1 WEEK INTENSIVE PREPARATION COURSE
|Course||OET 1 week Intensive Course|
|Course start date||November 2019|
|Course duration||20 hours - 1 week|
|Days||Monday - Friday|
|Course Level||Level B2 English/ IELTS 6.0/ OET Grade C+|
|Notes||Maximum class size 12|
Due to local demand, we are running an OET Intensive Course over 5 weeks. It will run on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings from October 22nd 2019. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is this course?
Our OET Preparation Course focuses on the language and techniques needed for the OET exam. The morning sessions will focus on exam strategies for the subtests. In the afternoon sessions, practice tests will be administered to put the strategies into practice. A full practice exam will be provided at the end of the course.
OET Examination - Test Overview
- The Occupational English Test (OET) is an international English language test that assesses the language and communication skills of healthcare professionals who seek to register and practise in an English speaking environment.
- It provides a valid and reliable assessment of all four language skills – listening, reading, writing and speaking – with an emphasis on communication in medical and health professional settings. OET level B (is equivalent to the IELTS 7.0 ) is approved for UK NMC registration.
Who Recognises OET?
- OET is trusted by regulators, hospitals & universities in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, Dubai and Singapore as proof of ability to communicate effectively.
- OET covers all four language skills with an emphasis on communication in a healthcare environment.
You can register to sit the exam at Foyle International’s centre (From March 2019) via the OET website to book your exams.
Upcoming OET Examination Dates 2019
- Saturday 9th November 2019
- Saturday 7th December 2019