CAMBRIDGE CAE PREPARATION (Part Time)
5 hours per week
6:30pm – 9:00pm
Mondays and Wednesdays
2 x 12 week modules
£ 600 per term (£1000 for 2 terms) *
£30 Book fee
* these fees do not include the Cambridge exam fee which is approximately £220
What is this course?
The Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English) is the second highest level Cambridge ESOL exam, at level C1 of the Council of Europe’s Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The CAE exam preparation course will not only prepare you with the skills and strategies you need for the exam, but it will also help you to communicate confidently and fluently in most social, professional and study situations.
The Cambridge CAE Preparation course is ideal for:
– those who have an initial starting level of B2 in the CEFR
– those who wish to prepare for the CAE exam
– those who wish to communicate in English confidently, fluently and correctly
– those who wish to improve their overall proficiency in English
– those who wish to live, work or study through the medium of English
– those who want a friendly, professional and relaxed environment in which to develop their English language skills
If you fit one or more of the descriptions above then our Cambridge CAE Preparation course will help you achieve your language learning aims.
The 120 hour course is divided into two semesters of 12 weeks each. Areas covered in the course include:
Classes are small, with a maximum of 12 in the class and an average of 8. Our tutors are fully qualified and experienced native English teachers. If you require additional language preparation at B2+ / C1 level, we recommend combining this course with a period of General or Intensive English.
On successfully completing the exam, you will receive a certificate awarded by University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. Your CAE certificate is recognised by universities and employers throughout the world.
Our Cambridge CAE Preparation course is primarily aimed at those taking the paper-based exam. However, anyone wishing to take the computer-based exam can also join the course and the difference between the two exams will be highlighted.