- OET: Grade B (Reading, Listening, Speaking Grade B, Writing C+). Read more about OET requirements here.
- IELTS: Overall 7.0 (7.0 in call components)
- OSCE 2 can be taken in Derry, at Ulster University (one of three UK locations)
- Nurses have 3 attempts over 8 months to pass the OSCE 2
- Nurses who are enrolled on Foyle’s International Nursing Programme can visit the OSCE 2 centre in Derry, and will get a 15 hour OSCE 2 preparation module.
- Qualified nurse in home country
- Recognised English Test (OET Grade B)
- OSCE 2
Our International Nursing Programme equips nurses with all 3 qualifications that they need for NMC registration, and helps them every step of the way. From achieving OET Grade B, to preparing for and arranging interviews with employers, to OSCE 2 preparation modules.
For more information on this programme, click here.