Work for us
Current Vacancies at Foyle
English Language Teachers & TEFL Teacher Trainers
Derry, Northern Ireland
POSITIONS: ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHERS & TEFL TEACHER TRAINER – for part-time / substitute / summer school register
HOURS: TBA (opening hours: Mon- Fri- 09.30am – 5pm. Evening courses: 6pm – 9pm)
SALARY: TBA (depending on experience)
Ongoing expressions of interest are sought from suitably qualified EFL teachers & teacher trainers for inclusion in our register of freelance collaborators. We are particularly interested in teachers with previous summer school experience who would like to be considered for work in June, July and August 2018.
The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering English courses to non-native speakers and/or delivering initial teacher training courses in TEFL.
- Be educated to a minimum of degree level.
- Hold a recognised EFL teacher training qualification comprising at least 6 hours of observed teaching practice and a minimum of 120 hours of input e.g. CELTA, CELT, Trinity Cert TESOL or equivalent. (Please contact us if you are in doubt about your qualification or if you are a qualified teacher at primary or secondary level with other EFL qualifications).
- Have verifiable English language skills at C2 in the CEFR.
- Possess excellent organizational and communication skills.
- For teacher training/development work: DELTA/Dip TESOL/MA TESOL or equivalent.
- Experience teaching teenagers and / or YLs (young learners).
- An proven interest in teaching with technology and/or teaching online.
- A track record of relevant continual professional development.
- For summer schools, the ability to run workshops (e.g. music, craft, sport, dance).
- For teacher training/development work relevant experience is an advantage.
Submit the following documents to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com :
- An up-to-date CV including the names and contact details of two referees.
- A cover letter including why you wish to be considered for the position and clearly stating how you meet the criteria.
- Copies of relevant certificates (degree, EFL training).
Please note that we are unable to reply to applications that do not meet the essential criteria or have not fully completed the application procedure.
Foyle International is an Equal Opportunities Employer and welcomes all applications irrespective.
Early Years English Teachers
Various cities, China
Job Ref: NI 17-014
Foyle Global Recruitment are currently looking for enthusiastic nursery or early years’ teachers to work with us in China teaching English to young learners.
Applicants can choose their preferred location from a variety of cities. Talk to us for more information and advice about the various job locations. We offer orientation and support during your stay in China with a network of local mentors and ‘ex-pats’.
As we have a variety of positions available the following qualifications are acceptable:
- Teaching degree or PGCE
- BA/Early Childhood Studies
- Early Year Foundation Stage
- TEFL or TESOL Certificate
Teaching experience with children either via a college/university placement or employment is preferred but not essential.
If you enjoy working with children and wish to join an enthusiastic and hard-working team, committed to high standards, please submit applications including a CV, with a date of birth and two contactable references.
- One year contract.
- 5 working days per week.
- Maximum 25 teaching hours per week.
- 15 office hours per week.
- Pre-made lesson plans and training curriculum.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive remuneration of 10,000 – 12,000 RMB per month ( Around €1,350 per month).
- Annual flight reimbursement on completion of contract (Up to 6,000 RMB).
- Free accommodation provided in shared apartments.
- 5 days paid holidays + 11 days National holidays.
- Paid and sponsored Working visa.
- Medical Insurance.
- Airport pick-up.
- One month training and orientation programme.
- Ongoing training and development workshops.
- Free Chinese lessons.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- EU passport holder.
- Minimum 22 years old.
- Degree in Early Years teaching or equivalent.
- Intermediate level of English (B1 minimum).
- Willing to work irregular hours (weeknights and weekends).
- Punctual, outgoing and enthusiastic work attitude.
To apply for this position, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents (documents negotiable, for students who have not yet received their degree certificate, please contact Mura at the email address above):
- A Resume/CV with photo.
- A Copy of your passport (with photo page).
- A Copy of your Bachelor degree.
- A Reference letter (Not mandatory).
For any further questions, please email Mura at email@example.com or phone her at 07753 640286