Erasmus+ is the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe. It has an estimated budget of €26.2 billion. Foyle participate in Key Action 1 and Key Action 2 programmes.
The 2021-2027 programme places a strong focus on social inclusion, the green and digital transitions, and promoting young people’s participation in democratic life.
It supports priorities and activities set out in the European Education Area, Digital Education Action Plan and the European Skills Agenda. The programme also:
- supports the European Pillar of Social Rights
- implements the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027
- develops the European dimension in sport
Foyle International participate as an Erasmus+ partner in the UK (Derry, Northern Ireland) and also throughout the Republic of Ireland.
Foyle participate in:
- KA1 VET Student Mobilities (Hosting Organisation)
- KA1 VET Student Mobilities (Sending Organisation)
- KA1 Staff Mobilities
- KA2 Strategic Partnerships
Our Erasmus+ Locations
Our head office and English Language school is based in Derry, Northern Ireland which is part of the UK. Since Brexit, the UK can still participate in Erasmus+ VET mobilities but only as a partner country.
- Partners can still include Foyle as a UK partner country in 2021 applications for KA1 and KA2 Projects. KA1 Staff and Student mobilities can be hosted by Foyle in Derry until at least 2023.
- Foyle International will still be sending Northern Irish students to Europe under current projects until the 2023.
REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
We host KA1 participants in Letterkenny (Co.Donegal), Sligo and Dublin in the Republic of Ireland.
- Partners can include Foyle as an Irish programme country in 2021 applications for KA1 Student and Staff Mobilities and KA2 Strategic Partnership Projects.
For more information or partnership enquiries, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org